27 April 2009

*"The Greatest Story Never Told (Sold)..."

Personal Work. NGO volunteerism. Self-assigned projects. Whatever you want to call these initiatives that we photojournalists undertake throughout our careers, I wanted to again look at one of my ongoing projects that I'd previously posted to the website last year, and figured it was now time to post it here as well. In combination with my longstanding volunteerism with clients Operation Smile and Americares, as well as a few personal trips back to Africa, this is a piece I put together to highlight some of those images. Working anywhere in Africa means the world to me - so hopefully this piece w/ audio will give you a brief idea of my love affair with the continent. -cg.


*(Use the arrow at the bottom left of the player or click the image to start the slideshow. Enable full screen viewing by clicking the 4-way arrow icon above the credits button at lower right of the player. Remember to turn up your speaker volume as well.)

1 comment:

  1. Me and ozzy fucked harder, trying to show to our god!
    FUCK YES!' ahead of cumming inside my warm pussy. were still fucking

    Here is my webpage hcg injections
    Also see my page :: hcg injections

    ReplyDelete