23 December 2007

*This year's Holiday card is in the mail... *(whew...!)

This year's card was no easy task. Kept looking for an image or moment I've had in mind for a few years and couldn't find it yet again, so ventured quickly into NYC last weekend by train to roam one of my favorite neighborhoods to shoot something and produce the card this past week. I've included the other two candidtes shot on the same evening in lower Manhattan that were seriously considered. Had printer problems with both of my Epson printers for a few nights, so only 50 or so cards went out this year. Check your mailbox, as you may already be a winner...
stmarkstree3a.jpg
Holiday card candidate #1. Tompkins Square Park tree. Sunday, December 16, 2007. Holiday card candidate #2. St. Mark's Place Christmas Tree stand. Sunday, December 16, 2007.
*(One plus from the week was that I bought a small rotary paper cutter, so will force myself to start producing "portfolio image" note cards sometime soon. this is a project I've always wanted to initiate, so we'll see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment