24 July 2010

REWIND - Images from the Archive.

BOLEZENO, SIBERIA. RUSSIAN FEDERATION. Train engineer pauses in a railway wagon during a change of locomotives stop along the Trans-Siberian Railway at Bolezeno Station in Bolezno, Siberia, Russian Federation on June 10, 2005. © www.chetgordon.com/blog

"Yea, I've got a serious thing for trains. What some describe as being a "train buff." Making this 11-day journey across the Russian Federation sealed it for me. Can't believe it's been 5 years ago already. Thanks again Ivan..." ~cg.

View a selection / slide show of my Trans-Siberian Railway journey by clicking HERE.


REWIND - Images from the Archive.

A showcase for some of my favorite images here on the blog that aren't particularly in the working portfolio. Look for this occasional feature where I'll highlight a single image that's meant a lot throughout my career. Enjoy. -cg.

No comments:

Post a Comment