12 May 2008

*My Apple Work Space.

*taking some much needed time here to start archiving my older & current digital files with an app called CDFinder which I really, really like. the program makes sizeable thumbnails of your archived files from various media, including CD / DVD's, external HD's, CF cards, and of course from your local HD. the Mac user-friendly interface is wonderful & a breeze to use. thumbnail searches include all the IPTC caption field data included on your files, for simple keyword searches & the camera EXIF camera data is also displayed.
This also gave me an opportunity to clean up the office desk as I had a colleague over to do some portfolio editing of his work, and to kick around a ton of ideas in the business, talk about our careers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment