06 March 2008

*More on remotes... (or I realize now why the joints in my fingers, wrists, knees & hips are sore the last few days...)

A few images of the setup procedure for installing a backboard remote camera. Also dug out a few of my old remote images at pro / college games through the years & will be posting them here soon too. Enjoy. -cg.

Backboard Glass Remote. SUNY New Paltz, NY. March 2008. Backboard Glass Remote. SUNY New Paltz, NY. March 2008. Backboard Glass Remote. SUNY New Paltz, NY. March 2008. Backboard Glass Remote. SUNY New Paltz, NY. March 2008. "Packing up..." Middletown, NY. Saturday, March 1, 2008. *(the gear layout here is from the Saturday games at SUNY Orange, where I made the first backboard remote image on the following post. After breaking down all this gear myself, and hustling back to the office a few blocks away to make deadline, I decided to hire an assistant for the same set-up on Tuesday, and the above sequence of the set-up. -cg)

No comments:

Post a Comment