07 July 2009

"Down - Time..." Monday July 6, 2009.

What better way to clear my head a little after the working the tiring holiday summer weekend, than to head out to the airport and photograph aircraft...? Here's the scene: A beautiful July afternoon, my two Nikon D-1X bodies & long glass, and after a quick trip to the grocery store, I settled in to await approaching airplanes on short final and landing. Got lucky when a mammoth C-5A Galaxy cargo plane (above) arrived and touched down just after 4:15PM. Sweet. A beautiful set of images that have already been shipped to my editorial stock agency, THE IMAGE WORKS.

Besides the images of the C-5A, the photographs I made of civilian and commercial aircraft are good file images for work, the agency and can be used to illustrate business, economy, transportation and of course aviation stories. -cg.

No comments:

Post a Comment