27 April 2008

"Transport..."

An unmarked Boeing 747-100, under French registry, is parked away from the Main Terminal at Stewart International Airport in New Windsor, NY on April 17, 2008. It appears that the aircraft is used for parts, as a starboard side engine is missing.

I've been looking over at a lot of my aircraft imagery lately, and figured they'd make for a nice post here. Throughout my years of international and domestic travel, I've come to know of some wonderful professional people working in the aviation industry. I've been fortunate to have flown in cargo & military aircraft, commercial & rescue helicopters, in the jump seat in aircraft cockpits, and even in the left seat of small private airplanes. *Dreaming of another international working vacation getaway sometime soon perhaps...


No comments:

Post a Comment