15 March 2008

"Just a little more basketball work this week..."


Photographed Cory Quimby as our paper's HS Player of the Year earlier this week. A good kid to work with and a heck of a player. I thought adding the tool belt & hard hat was a nice touch, as that's his game persona - a real hard working, blue collar kind of player. Now that I'm occasionally working with an assistant for these kinds of assignments; for future assignments I'd really like to photograph these kids out on location at their favorite schoolyard or backyard court in the nice light... -cg.

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete