13 March 2009

MARCH MADNESS! - Part III - (The Best Seat in the House...)

Tonight is T-H-E Game!

Two of 'em in fact. The hottest ticket in town for HS playoff basketball anywhere in the area. For both Boys and Girls in their NY State Quarterfinal games over in Westchester at Pace University. The two best schools in our coverage area that I've been covering all season, Kingston HS girls and Newburgh Free Academy boys are playing Mt. Vernon HS in games tonight. The games are in my old stomping grounds and I'm really getting pumped to see them both playing for this opportunity to continue in the state tournament if either team wins. That's why I know I'm going to have the "Best Seat in the House..." Look for a slideshow of a selection of last weekend's games as well tonight's match-ups posted here ASAP. (Sorry I didn't get around to posting any game action from last weekend's six games that I covered. The previous Iraq War Anniversary portraits (earlier link below) and other daily work kind of tied me up the past few days...) -cg.

No comments:

Post a Comment